LG to present 3 new Smartphones at MWC 2013
The forthcoming Mobile World Congress 2013 is expected to take place in few weeks. It is expected that lot many manufacturing companies will present their own models at the event. LG, on its part, is working to launch a new series of Smartphones.
LG is also rumoured to showcase several upgraded versions of its flagship devices.
LG is expected to present a series of Smartphone at Mobile World Congress 2013 that includes Smartphones like LG Optimus L3 II, LG Optimus L5 II and LG Optimus L7 II.
All the three smartphones are believed to follow the same design of its predecessor but with some hardware updates.
Features of LG Optimus L3 II
The LG L3 II is the most basic model in the series. It is expected to have following specifications:
- It will maintain 3.2 inches QVGA display with 240 x 320 resolution. But it will use new IPS panel
- It will run with 1GHz single-core processor
- It will integrate 4GB internal memory with microSD card slot for expandable storage
- It will have 5MP rear camera
- It will run with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
Features of LG Optimus L5 II
The LG L5 II is the mid-range Smartphone with following specifications:
- It will have 4-inch screen with WVGA resolution
- It will have connectivity support for NFC and Bluetooth 3.0
- It will integrate 5MP rear camera
- It will have 4GB internal memory, which is expandable up to 32GB via a microSD card
- It will also use improved base hardware with a SoC with Cortex A9 1GHz processor and PowerVR SGX531 GPU
Features of LG Optimus L7 II
The LG L7 will act as more advanced Smartphone with following specifications:
- It will have IPS multi-touch screen of 4.3-inches with WVGA display
- It will run with dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor of 1 GHz clock frequency
- It will integrate 768MB of RAM
- It will integrate 2460 mAh battery
- It will integrate 8 MP camera and will have dual SIM capabilities.
- It will run with Android OS 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system.
It is also expected that LG will launch its dual SIM version of LG L5 II dual and L7 II dual very soon.